Graphic Designer / Developer
Fine Line is looking for someone that is motivated and has the ability to design great looking websites. You will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. In short, we are looking for someone with an up-to-date knowledge of industry software with an eye for design - who can also achieve greatness on a timeline. Everything else can be learned as you go.
- Be Creative
- Proficiencies in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to write and understand HTML/CSS Standards
- Must work well with a team.
- Think “Outside the Box” and understand “Beachy”
- Templating a site from artwork/concept
- CMS Systems (Joomla mainly)
What you’ll be doing
- Plan concept by studying information and materials provided by client
- Build concepts by designing rough layout by choosing fonts, photos and styles
- Update existing artworks to gain approval from client
- Front-end development - templating, styling, layout adjustments
- Design for print materials (i.e Business Cards, Brochures, etc.)
- Contribute to team effort to develop a complete website.
- Competitive salary based on ability and performance
- Relocation assistance is possible
- Lunch, beverages and snacks provided
- Company cell phone
- Office 5 minutes from the beach
- Paid trips to conferences
- End of year bonuses (based on performance/company profitability)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Standard holiday and vacation/personal time
The job is five days a week, Monday through Friday during normal business hours and includes emergency support from time to time. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries.