Front End Developer
Fine Line is looking for someone that is motivated and has the ability to design great looking websites. You will be responsible for creating design solutions that have a high visual impact. In short, we are looking for someone with an up-to-date knowledge of industry software with an eye for design - who can also achieve greatness on a timeline. Everything else can be learned as you go.
- Be Creative
- Proficiencies in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to write and understand HTML/CSS Standards
- Must work well with a team.
- Think “Outside the Box” and understand “Beachy”
- Templating a site from artwork/concept
- CMS Systems (Joomla mainly)
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan concept by studying information and materials provided by client
- Build concepts by designing rough layout by choosing fonts, photos and styles
- Update existing artworks to gain approval from client
- Front-end development - templating, styling, layout adjustments
- Design for print materials (i.e Business Cards, Brochures, etc.)
- Contribute to team effort to develop a complete website.
- Competitive salary based on ability and performance
- Relocation assistance is possible
- Lunch, beverages and snacks provided
- Company cell phone
- Office 5 minutes from the beach
- Paid trips to conferences
- End of year bonuses (based on performance/company profitability)
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Standard holiday and vacation/personal time
The job is full time, five days a week, Monday through Friday, during normal business hours and includes emergency support from time to time. We offer great benefits and competitive salaries.