Fine Line has worked with over a thousand businesses throughout Delaware, and we take pride in helping local businesses succeed by providing ongoing support through consultation.
Once a business has a great website, owners are often left wondering what they need to do in order to develop and maintain a strong online presence to stay ahead of their competitors. At Fine Line, we don't just build websites, we build relationships with our clients that establish trust, and we provide honest feedback that is always in their best interest.
When it comes to a company's online presence, there are many questions that may arise:
- What is SEO, and how can I rank above my competitors?
- What are analytics? How can I see them? What do they mean?
- If I want to change the overall design of my website, do I need to have a new website built?
- A marketing company approached me with 'ideas' for my website and I liked an idea they suggested. Should I hire them?
- When it comes to my website, which marketing strategies are worth investing in?
- Should my business be using online ads, and if so, where do I start?
As you can imagine, when it comes to networks and technology, the questions are endless and the answers are ever-evolving along with the technology being used. Our IT technicians are true professionals with a passion for understanding technology. Although the questions they are faced with can come from any direction, residential or commercial in nature, they are always prepared to answer.
Here are a few of the common questions our IT consultants are asked:
- Why can’t I connect to the internet (or printer)?
- Does my computer have a virus?
- Can data from my old computer be transferred to a new computer?
- Which computer(s) should I purchase for my business?
- Which software is safe to use for my business?
- What is a network? Is it something my cable company can set up, or do I need an IT professional?
- How can I use my laptop to connect to my work computer if I need to work from home?
These questions are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to ways we provide consulting to our clients. If you have a question about your online presence or business technology, we are happy to answer. Use the form to submit your question or contact our office by phone.
Check out our FAQs page for more frequently asked questions.